Strategy & Performance Management
We guide and equip you with the tools and processes required to formulate a customized strategic plan encompassing your organization's mission, vision and strategic goals.
Using the Balanced Scorecard as a performance management tool, we help you operationalize your vision through identified strategic objectives and key performance indicators.
We can help you with:
- Strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation;
- Strategy mapping and measurement (objectives, initiatives and key performance indicators that support the corporate strategy);
- Change management in support of successful strategy implementation;
- Balanced scorecard performance management.
We offer customized learning programs for organizations to achieve company-specific objectives and build business performance capacity.
We address the unique challenges, values, opportunities and structure of your organization to create the perfect learning program for you and your employees.
We offer a flexible course design, teaching format and instructional style that’s built around your organization’s specific needs, including:
- Adult learning principles;
- Project and action based learning;
- Imaginative delivery.
Our Customized Learning Programs are affordable and a sustainable solution for organizations.
Leadership development is crucial to every organization – and its vision and strategy – to help execute and sustain the corporate strategy as well as build innovation and growth.
We work with you to help maintain your organization’s effectiveness in a constantly changing business environment.
How can we help?
- Strategic and critical thinking skills;
- Change Management;
- Influence and negotiation skills;
- High-performing team enhancement;
- Performance management and measurement;
- Executive coaching;
- Performance coaching;
- Succession planning.
For the first time in history, four generations are working together in the workplace.
Having insight into their differences is key, so you can understand their expectations, motivations, and values and learn how to harness them for the benefit of your bottom line and workplace stability, while avoiding the potential pitfalls.
We help you bridge the generation gap by addressing the different communication, creative and learning styles, motivators, work ethics, technology, perceptions and drivers that exist between and among the generational cohorts.
We help you sort out all of the following areas through one-on-one coaching, group discussions, and team-building exercises:
- Messaging and communications;
- Workplace motivation and morale;
- Internal-operation processes, including talent attraction, retention, and development;
- Best-practice management strategies;
- Performance recognition and rewards.